Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Call from AA to Cell Pone with sent Caller ID information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajwittenbrink

IS-IT--Management
Oct 23, 2005
US
I am looking for a way to send calls for sales to a cell phone, with its own sent caller ID numbers through the auto attendnat.

The reason is that this sales person sells for different companies, and he would like to know which company is trying to get sales information.

So if company A sales team I would send caller ID, .s5555551201; Company b, .s5555551201

I have tried to set up a unconditional forward, from a dummy extention, and route the call form AA to that, which forwards the number, but not the digits. I can not add the .s5555551200 to a unconditional forward, it gives me an error.

Is there a work around?

Thanks

OK, I kind of saw my own answer after digging a bit more.

thread940-1175710

I swear i looked first, before I posted.

However, I am still having problems, sending out digits to a cell phone. It is on analog trunk (From a hybrid T1). It will not send out any numbers, just the regular line numbers.

I have tried .s###########; and s###########,

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back