Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer call back to HG after ringing on set without picking it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan1765

Programmer
Jan 6, 2013
CA
I've got an 8.1 system I just installed with VM Pro server and supervisor agents licenses, CCR....

The agents have an automatic 12 second after call work setup and a HG login/logout button to take call center calls or not.. The customer really wants the ability in cases where they exceed the ACW and don't logout in time to be able to have agents log out of the hunt group and then transfer the ringing call back to the call center hunt group without answering the call.

Currently they are logging out but are stuck with the call that's ringing on the set. IMO the agents should just be logging out before the timer expires or they should increase the ACW but that's not what they want so....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tough, that's not how it works...unless have they tried pressing Drop? That pushes the call onto the next Agent/user in a group and stops you phone ringing...except for collective groups of course :)

"No problem monkey socks

how about a dnd button, then a call will not be presented to the agent while this feature is activated

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Joe, he means after the call has already started alerting the Agent...I think :)

"No problem monkey socks

Human error cannot be taken over by a phone system.
Press the ACW before it expires or press the logout button before ACW expires.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Drop" works for me mind....but not collective :)

"No problem monkey socks

Cool thx everyone. The drop function worked perfectly. I do agree this is a wonky way to do things but that's what they want....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back