Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Button 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

altmank

Technical User
Jul 3, 2012
US
Assuming it is possible, can someone please explain how to program a transfer button which auto-transfers to a specific extension? I'd like a button which transfers the current call to ring to a specific huntgroup. Thanks!

just program a dial direct button with the extension you want to dial under the action data field, then just hit transfer then the dial direct button, or you could build it as a user button.

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

I'm looking for one button to do both the transfer and the dial. Is that possible?

It is surprising there wouldn't be some way to do this with shortcodes.

well maybe someone knows how to but I have never heard of a way to do this

One Touch Transferring

Release 5.0 Q4 2009 maintenance release+: This feature allows selected users to transfer calls to each other using a reduced number of key presses.
• With this option, a call can be transferred by simply selecting the transfer destination and then hanging up (or pressing Transfer if working handsfree).
• Without this option the normal sequence is to press Transfer, dial the destination and then hanging up (or pressing Transfer if working handsfree).

For one touch transfer the transfer destination number must be selected using a button programmed to one of the following features:
• User
• Dial
• Abbreviated Dial
• Automatic Intercom
• Dial Intercom
• Dial Direct

This feature is enabled on a per user basis by adding Enable_OTT to the user's Source Number settings. This feature is supported on all Avaya phones that support the programmable button features above except T3 phones.

RmtpVjeadpSA3WjSJCp_dbkTwB9kbkkooXL-apniyQ=w128-h139-p-no

awesome info intrigrant!!! if I could give you a star I would dam windows 7

Maybe you have a popup blocker active for this site, then you can't give stars or red flag postings.

RmtpVjeadpSA3WjSJCp_dbkTwB9kbkkooXL-apniyQ=w128-h139-p-no

just went to my xp machine so I gave you that star, you always are well knowledgable on the ipoffice and just wanted to say thanks intrigrant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back