Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transcender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen3rd

Technical User
Feb 2, 2003
GB
Could some of you guys let me know just how similar are Transcender tests to actual Microsoft Exams?

Got my first exam on Wednesday (70-270) and i have been through my Transcenders so often i am starting to remember all the questions...

Cheers

stephen3rd -

As of a couple of years ago, they were right on. I worked for a consulting firm then and that's what we used (Transcender)

Good luck with your exam. John

same here,
used them for 6 so far, and each time they helped a lot by getting me in the frame of mind necessary...

similar questions, and ways of testing your skills...
without being the SAME questions, which wouldn't be much use to anyone in the end...

good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you do/did...

Aftertaf

"Solutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon

stephen3rd,

I haven't used Transcenders for Microsoft exams (so far), but you should be adequately prepared for 70-270.

Good luck and let us know how you did/number of questions/etc. after the exam.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

I think i will get a hold of the Transcender for 70-290.

As i have mentioned in another thread i managed to pass 270 with a score of 783. It is a bit closer than i would have liked but i suppose a pass is a pass.

Some of the questions were very similar without being exact.

1 down 7 to go. (MCSE with Messaging)

Thanks for the support guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back