Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transcender practice exam 70-680 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthier28

IS-IT--Management
Mar 6, 2010
NO
Does anyone know where I can download it? They charge way too much for it.

Go to just like everyone else does.

Don't come here looking for pirated software. If you want the training material or practice exams then you should pay for it. Do you value the certification? If so, then it should be worth the price. If you think it's too expensive then go find some other resources that aren't as expensive. The Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits usually are only about $50 each, and they include the book AND the MeasureUp practice exams. It's everything that you should need to prep for the exam except for hands-on experience.

MCTS:System Center Virtual Machine Manager
MCTS:Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
MCSE:Security 2003
MCITP:Server Administrator
MCITP:Enterprise Administrator

I can not afford it at the moment. If they had charged $50 for the online version, I might have been able to afford it. If I did not value the certification I would not have asked for a legit practice exam. I already bought the training kit, but I don't think the practice exam included in the book is sufficient. Thats why I asked.

In my experience if you are getting passing scores on the MeasureUp exams included with the MS Press self training kits then you should be fine for the exam. I took the 70-640 last week, and the day before I took three practice exams from the MS Press 70-640 kit. I didn't pass a single one of them (but I was getting closer with every practice exam). But I got an 875 on the actual exam (passing score is 700 and max is 1000), so it was more than adequate to prepare for the exam (along with hands on experience).

Do the practice exams that you have, and they should reveal where your weaknesses are. Then review the areas where you're weak and take another practice exam. Then register for your free Second Shot and take the official exam. If you pass, great. If not, your score report will show you where you need improvement and Second Shot will give you a free retake.

There's no reason to resort to piracy to prepare for an exam.

MCTS:System Center Virtual Machine Manager
MCTS:Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
MCSE:Security 2003
MCITP:Server Administrator
MCITP:Enterprise Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back