Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transactions in Sapconsole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I need to develop MM transactions to work with Sapconsole in V. 4.6b.
I´d like to know if it´s possible to obtain a list of materials shown in the terminal, and if it´s possible to make scroll up/down, and make selections from the list to process the items.
Thank in advanced.

Dear Paco,

As it is now allready January i am curious about your progress.

Anyway in reaction to your message i can state that it is possible to create your own transactions. In RF customizing you can create new entries in your RF menu and developments are possible. But beware...1st allways involve SAP AG in your development considerations. When starting this proces you'll probably discover that SAP Modification might be needed to create your requirements.

So, good luck and if any specific technically or functional issue might occur i would be honored to help you finding solutions.

Regards,

Rogier Post.

Rogier,
I am new to this form. I am going to start implementation for RF interface of mobile data entry devices in WM.
Question: To implement the SAP 4.6c provided transaction sets in WM, is the ABAP prg. for these RF transactions fully provided by SAP ?
How does the mobile device get the screens and RF tran.sets in its place ?
Is there a procedure required to transfer the screens and transactions from SAP to the RF mobile devices ?
How can I do a test of these transactions with a non-RF Mobile device (PDT 6800) whose base station is connected to my PC's COM port. (It is a batch data terminal and not RF)

Regards

Thanks you for your interest, Roger.
Actually we have a tecnical problem, perhaps you could help us.

We´ve designed a user-exit screen for LM01 transaction in order to change the legth of the buttoms (we need buttoms of 16 legth instead 20 legth standar buttoms).

The problem is that, when we execute LM01, in the new menu the texts don´t appear on the buttoms.
We think we have to define PBO of SAPLXLRF exactly as PBO of RLMENU program (screen 1888), but nothing happends.
Does you know what´s the problem?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

It may be valuable to contact Shipcom Wireless at tel: 281-558-5252 to get help on sapconsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back