Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transaction Summary payroll report - off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jymm

Programmer
Apr 11, 2002
US
The ladies that do payroll would like this report to not get automatically generated with each payroll since it is so many pages and nobody looks at it.

All I ever do with the payroll side is get the hours from the time clock system & accept my check.

anyone know where we can turn this report off --- is it as easy as taking it off of their security?

If you go to Tools > Setup > Posting >Posting and choose Payroll as the series and select 'All' as the Origin, you should get a list showing all of the reports that can be set to automatically generate when posting. If you can locate the (un)desired report on the list, you can untick the 'Print' box to the left of it, and it won't print in future.

Hope this works

LC

Yup - I was aware of that place, but when the report prints it is called 'Transaction summary' and I do not see that one on the list (hence the problem) --- I think I will just show the main user how to get there & tell her to watch MUCH closer next time & turn off which she thinks she does not need.

thanks much for the help - if you happen to know what the alternant name for the report is (v9 here) - let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back