Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Traffic recording result on Operator - MD110

Status
Not open for further replies.

apacheMD

Technical User
Oct 8, 2003
IN
Hi All

I had initiated Traffic recording on Operator. The results are slightly confusing. I basically wanted to know the Abandoned Calls on the Operator, but my reports do not show any. Wherein we had lot of abandoned calls.

By abandoned I mean the calls which were dropped by callers in the operator queue position.

We conducted tests as follows -

1.After 15:15 hrs, 15 calls were gvn to operator by dialling 0 ( ED code ) and then the main number ( public line ) after which the calls were disconnected after ringing for 4 rings on the operator and then additional 15 calls wre gvn to operator in the same way but the calls were disconnected after 2 rings. The total calls were completed by 15:30 hrs.

2. After 16:15 hrs,15 dummy calls were gvn to operator by dialling 9 ( OC code ) and disconnecting the call after 4 rings and then additional 15 calls but disconnecting after 2 rings.

We had only one operator 5001 logged in.

The report shows the calls generated after 15:15hrs to be under the initiated by operator column, and not under the abandoned calls column.

Also the calls generated after 16:15 hrs have not been shown in the output.

Same is the case of DNA Performance Presentation Manager reports which relect the same results.

The command used for initiating the traffic recording was as follows:

<TROPI:DIR=5001,TIMEI=15-00,TIMEE=20-00,DATE=2004-04-10;

<TROPI:DIR=5002,TIMEI=15-00,TIMEE=20-00,DATE=2004-04-10;

The output of the above commands are gvn below:-

<TRREP:MENO=1;
TRAFFIC RECORDING RESULT DATA

DATE MENO OPERATOR
10APR04 1 DIR = 5001
TIME CORGC HCORGC OPC HOPC DLYOPC REC HREC DLYREC
OPIC HOPIC ABND WABND ABNDREC WABNDREC RESPT
15:00-16:00 2 30 2 1431 10 5 207 0
34 2820 0 0 0 0 0

END

<TRREP:MENO=2;
TRAFFIC RECORDING RESULT DATA

DATE MENO OPERATOR
10APR04 2 DIR = 5002
TIME CORGC HCORGC OPC HOPC DLYOPC REC HREC DLYREC
OPIC HOPIC ABND WABND ABNDREC WABNDREC RESPT
19:00-20:00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0

E

=======================================================

Anyone who can suggest what is wrong here ???

rgds

Apache

Hello,
Could you make another test:
make call to operator and transfer this call to unanswered position and wait to recall to operator by time-out.
I think it will be abandoned call.

Hi Petrnik

Will do. i will post the result.

apache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back