Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Traffic Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TErnst

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2002
RU
Hello everybody!
Is there anybody who can tell me, wich Cognos-Tools I need to work with traffic-lighting. I use Cognos Impromptu and Cognos Powerplay and I think I need another tool like Cognos KPI Business Pack or Cognos Visualizer. Is that right? I know this isn't a technical question, but I've found only this forum. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

ternst

If you have impromptu you can do traffic lighting. Visualizer and KPI can also do traffic lighting.

Hi Trinity2003!
Thanks for your answer. I need the possibility that you can insert performance indicators and the status should be shown as a green, yellow or red light. I want to publish this in a Web browser and when a worker pushs a light with the pointer he should see the data or he should come to the PowerPlay Web Explorer where he can see the OLAP cube and where he can navigate through the cube. Is that really possible with Impromptu? I can't find this function.

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back