Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tr1901 A BEFORE rollup cant be defined............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiRRo

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2003
NL
Hi people,
I am getting this error and dont know how to handle with. Can please someone tell me how to resolve this error.
TR1901 A BEFORE rollup cant be defined for an allocated measure.
(Amount (Eur)) in d:\temp\paimentstest.mdc

Thx in advance,

MiRRo

Open the model in transformer.
Open the Amout(Eur) measure properties.
Go to the tab Roll-up , and change the Before Roll-up to After Roll-Up.

Hi Draoued,

Yes this will resolve my problem but in my report I need Amount(Eur) as before rollup and not as after rollup. Is there a way to define amount as before rollup with no errors in transformer. Thx for your reply.

Cheers,

MiRRo

Then you have to disable the Allocation for this measure.
Allocation means that the measure is not based on all the dimensions, you can check it with View Dimension Scope.
Select measure and you ll see which dimension are allocated.
Open the dimension properties ,and go to Allocation tab , and for Amout (Eur) select Not Allocated.
Then you should be able to have it Before rollup

Hi Drauoued,

I tried to do what you told me. But when i look in the scope the tab allacation isn't availible so I cant select Amout(Eur) into Not Allocated.

Cheers,

MiRRo

Which color is your Dimension ??
If you want to Allocated ,the dimension in the scope view should be Green (when using the default color settings of transformer).
If the Dimension is not green , then you can not allocate it.

Hi Draoued,

When I say show scope and select the measure Amount(eur) the dimensions are getting yellow.

Cheers,

Murat

TR1901 A BEFORE rollup cant be defined for an allocated measure.
(Amount (Eur)) in d:\temp\paimentstest.mdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back