Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Touch Screen CTT10

Status
Not open for further replies.

francescod

Technical User
Oct 26, 2010
IT
Hi,

I'm new at forum. I'd like to ask you how to change the answer incoming call key from a position to another. The divice is a CTT10. I found the manual and disks, but the secon one don't work.
Thank you very much.

P.S.: I do apologize for my english

Ericsson stopped producing CTT10 some 10 years ago... It was special console for "trading and control" application, and the last version of MD110 that supported it was BC9 or BC10.
It is hard to find anyone who has experience with it...

The Curious

You have the command structure for DKxxx already? the commands are in the instructions for setup and key changes, or you do not have the DK commands? I have the details somewhere I think... but where? this is very old!

best parnum

Dear francescod!

We actually read your post! May I ask you where your from? Cause if the probleme exists until now, we maybe could help you.

Could you describe your problem a little bit in deatil, so that we can help you?

Basic Information that we can give you ist that: The CT10 Panel is a terminal. You can control the CT10 Panel with the BBX(telephone system) MD110 only.

If you have more question you can contact us by this forum or our mail-adress: andreas.neuhold@gmx.at.

Best regards

Andreas Neuhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back