Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Total Access Analyzer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

anniesolomon

Technical User
Oct 2, 2011
US
Has anybody used Total Access Analyzer 2010 yet? I tested it a couple months ago and had diffulties. FMS swears they have the bugs worked out but I'd like to hear from you before I spend $300.

I've used many FMS products including Total Access Analyzer for years and they've been very reliable (I have their suite). I got the 2010 version a few months ago and it's working really nicely for me. Can't imagine developing Access apps without the analysis it performs to catch stupid errors and improve my skills.

That said, I don't know what bugs you've encountered. Was it failing with the 2007 version? FMS has improved their products with each version over the years, so I presume if they said they fixed something, I'd take their word for it. They have a money back guarantee so I presume you can get a refund if you're not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back