Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Toshiba CIX670 enbloc dialling

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixTelco

Systems Engineer
Sep 25, 2019
GB
Hopefully somebody can help. I have a toshiba cix 670 with PRI. I need the outbound dialling to use enbloc dialling, which is something i thought was default. Currently though it is dialling digit by digit. Does anybody have any advice for changing this.

Is Public Dial Plan Digit Analysis setup? Is DR or DR/LCR associated with the PRI trunk group? If not, then wouldn’t digits just be sent when dialed as opposed to when they need to be analyzed first and then sent enbloc?

Thank you for your response. The public dial plan is setup and DR is associated with the PRI trunk group. There is no LCR configured.

I think i have located this problem. The CIX software level is AR5.20 MT027.00 which i believe is too low for the option to change the dialling type.

Let us know if that turns out to be the case - good luck. (Presumably the newer software is available somewhere.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back