Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

toshiba 220cs laptop (satelitte)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLVERINE

Technical User
Jan 8, 2000
GB
aaaarrrggh!....can anyone please tell me where the extra<br>memory slot is on a toshiba 220 cs satellite is???<br>its not underneath the unit and it is not in,under or inside<br>a hatch .....i have tried toshiba's home site to no avail<br>any advice would be greatly recieved,<br>thanks<br>

My lowest spec laptop I have here is a 200cds upto some of the latest 4200 series <br><br>I have found the memory slots to be under the keyboards or the underside of the unit with 2 screws for the easy-reach panel in most cases<br><br>You may find also if you remove the battery there is an additional screw there in the corner which allows you to remove the mouse button panel. I have in some cases found the mem slot to be under there.<br><br>Hope this helps<br><br>

brilliant! ,top job!, mem slot is located under mouse buttons as suggested thanks a lot Offy,your help is thankfully recieved<br>colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back