Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tool Bar creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispr

Technical User
May 24, 2004
CA
Can someone tell me how to make a tool bar in windows 98 SE that has the little icons for quick launch that appear beside the start button, I would like to have icons for stuff like my computer, internet explorer, show desktop and a few others, I searched through making a toolbar by right clicking on the main taskbar and I didn't really see anything that look like what I wanted. Any help is appreciated.

Right click on the Toolbar area>Select Toolbars>Tick Quick Launch, now you can drag and drop shortcuts from the desktop into the quick launch toolbar. If you hold down the Shift key whilst dragging and dropping the shortcut will be moved rather than copied.

Toolman59

Thanks for the help guys, I found the windows 98 form just after I posted this message.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back