Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

To small fonts in incoming mail text

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverKulbach

Programmer
Dec 5, 2000
DE
Hi everybody,
I have one user (only one) who gets the text (body) of incoming e-mails (only from external, not Notes) in font-size 1, which is definetly to small :). I tried the "Display_font_size=..." in the notes.ini but didn't help. I changed the font to arial in the user-settings but still was size 1. I have no idea where it comes from. Can anybody please give me a hint where to look for. Thanks a lot.
Oliver

Was the line in notes.ini for display_font=...the last line? If so move it up above last line for it to work.

I have looked in my notes.ini file and can't seem to find the display_font_size setting. Is it called something else or is it added manually?

Thanks,
Lotusman

Lotusman, it has to be added manually...make sure it is not the very last line in the ini file.

We recently had a customer complain that they could no longer see the entire Server name on their Workspace Page icons. Seems to only happen with Windows 2000. Notes client is R5.05 and mail template is 5.06a. Discovered that we could add the display font line in the notes.ini file with a "-1"; and the 'problem' was corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back