Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

To know about some INFO about Visual Foxpro 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed1

Programmer
Apr 28, 2000
US
I want to have both Visual Foxpro 6.0 and Visual Foxpro 5.0 in my computer. So my question is : Can I have both Visual Foxpro 6.0 and Visual Foxpro 5.0 in my computer OR I've to uninstall Visual Foxpro 5.0 to install Visual Foxpro 6.0. Please if anybody know, let me know. Thank you..<br><br>Syed

I have Fox2.6 and VFP6.0 on my computer. The only trick is to install the lower version first and the newest version last. <p>David W. Grewe<br><a href=mailto:Dave@internationalbid.net>Dave@internationalbid.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

P.S.&nbsp;&nbsp;Make sure you put them in seperate directories. <p>David W. Grewe<br><a href=mailto:Dave@internationalbid.net>Dave@internationalbid.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

I have both VFP5.0 and VFP6.0 loaded on my computer, Works fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;I put each in an appropriate directory i.e. VFP50.&nbsp;&nbsp;The last to load (usually the latest) is the default for file extentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back