Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

To add a subreport 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMRO

Technical User
Jan 10, 2003
CA
Hi,

I would like to add a subreport at the end of the main report. But I don't want the subreport to have the page - report header/ page - report footer.

How can I accomplish this?

Thank you

And where should I place the subreport in the main report so that it will be the last page of the main report?

I can still see the main report page header and footer on the subreport.

Maybe I was not clear: the main report should be as it is, and the subreport should be the last page without any information on it coming from the main report (like header or footer). The subreport it a disclaimer that has nothing to do with the information from the main report.

Thank you

Just extend the size of your report footer so that it takes up a whole page. Why do you want to use a subreport for this anyway? If there is no linked data from the main report then just build the disclaimer with text objects etc. in the report footer. I've learnt to avoid subreports wherever possible.

For each supplier is a different disclaimer, so there is a link, but the disclaimer page will not show this relationship. Even if I extend the report footer I can still see the report header and footer from the main report.

Hi,
You are able to supress the Main Report's headers/footers conditionally for the last page
( formula would be PageNumber = TotalPageCount) and
you also should select 'new page before' in the Report Footer's section expert..That makes the footer the last page....

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Or suppress main report page header with onlastrecord function

TMRO...Did you ever get this to work? I am basically attempting to do the same. I tried a couple of the suggestions, and it did not suppress the Page Header/Footer from my Report Footer page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back