Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TMDI Build with D-channel on Option 11C Rls 4 Vs 2121 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairball1

Technical User
Apr 2, 2003
US
I am attempting to build a PRI on an Option 11 release 4 using a TMDI card. I am using loop 29 in the second expansion cabinet. I used a dch 29 to match the loop. It appears the system has 64 total TMDI d-channels, so I figured that was okay. I have built the trunks, route, DLOP, DCH and wonder if I missed the boat on some programming? When attempting to enl the tmdi, or dch or loop, recieve an error. Now I am wondering if in fact I only really have 16 usable dchannels. Can someone give me some insight to my mistakes? I only work on T-1 builds occassionally and it seems I am forgetting something or have built my PRI incorrectly.
Here are my errors.
LD 96
.enl tmdi 29
MSDL016
.enl dch 29
DCH042
>ld 60
DTI000
.enll 29
DTI4135
.enl tmdi 29

DTI005
Your insight is greatly appreciated.
Harry

in ld 96, enl tmdi 29 fdl, see what happens!

loop 29 means you're in the 3rd cab, so unless you have surviable or ip expansion cab - you're wasting your time.

DTI/PRI are only supported in the main cab IF you don't have IP/Surviable expansion cabs

THANK YOU ! PHONZ1 and YYRKROON.
Thanks again for your expertise and sharing of knowledge.
You both get my vote of appreciation.
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back