Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TMDI and PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpet621

Technical User
Aug 22, 2012
US
I’m hoping someone can help me program a TMDI to accommodate a PRI. I created a loop and a route but when I try to add channels it won’t let me. There are So many settings in the loop and route programming I don’t know if I got them correct
Can someone steer me in the right direction
Thanks in advance

I’ve done more work on this. There’s is actually a t1 on a tmdi card now Loop 2. I created a PRI Loop 1 and built a Route and assigned the channels to it. When I enable the loop all my channels say idle but I have a red CC light on my card My clock is set for primary from the t1 and secondary as free run. Should I make secondary the PRI?
Sorry if I’m way off base. First time dealing with this
Thanks

Ayer doing some digging I found using 2 tmdi cards the clock controller needs to come off one of them and set the primary to the one installed. Good news is my card is up bad news is I can call in on a DID no problem but when I use the access code to dial out it times out and I get a busy
Any ideas?

Just wanted to add when I dial the access code and get second dialtone, dial s number and it times out.
Then I get error code err404 0

Make sure you have something programmed in the LDN_DATA

LDN0 XXXX where XXXX is the amount of digits being sent to the PBX from the CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back