Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TLS Certificate expiring in a coupl 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaspagano

Technical User
Jun 27, 2013
ZA
TLS Certificate expiring in a couple of days. I cant seem to regenerate the certificate all system are on v11 i need help ASAP

@Firebird I was worried coz I was reading an article that it has a major impact when the certs expire, I have 8 call centres and all of them are using softphones, they said these will stop working if they expire
I will give you a star for the Doc

No worries, I Have found that checking the certificates via the web manager can be misleading if they show no certificates present and I always check System Status first to see if the error is present, then I add in the "deleted" file as per guide via Internet Explorer as this is OK for Java and finally to go into security to delete the Certificate.
If you keep System Status open, then the Red error message will change to Black and you have clear the Alarm message.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back