Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tips...again Aloha 5.3.19

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadang

IS-IT--Management
Jul 21, 2005
US
Hey all,
How would a manager adjust tips on the day of business? I know you can go in and adjust tips for the previous day but how do you do it for today? It has to do with tip share.

Any help would be appreciated.
b

I believe the only way to declare tips for the current DOB is to do so at the FOH during clock-out.

If you need to adjust an employee's declared tips for the current DOB, you will need to delete their clock-out, have him or her clock-out again, and declare the correct amount of tips.

Hope this helps,
Matt

Depending if you are tipping out to other jobs, to make a server declare their tips by force, go into Maint/store settings/ I believe under financial if you click around you are looking for no minimum tips declared. If that is checked servers can declare whatever they want too.
Un-checking the box, when a server goes to clock out at the end of their shift it will tell them at the bottom of the screen what they need to claim, otherwise it will pop up an error.
Tip shares can be set up as well. Many variables to this question.

Brad C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back