Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Times on emails are incorect

Status
Not open for further replies.

hchman

MIS
Mar 28, 2001
US
We are running Exchange server 5.5 and outlook 2000. We just noticed today that the times on the emails are about 1 hour fast. I checked the clock on the server and it is correct. What would cause this?

In outlook click on tools | options | calender options | Time zone check to see if the box adjust for daylight saving time is checked or unchecked.

i have exchange 5.5 and outlook 2002. My problem is the same. I chek time zone and dayligt saving seting on the server and client. I send a message from a client, the time show 1 hour fast, but I configure outlook on the server , the message sent time is OK ? I SEARCH THE ANSWER BUT NO ANSWER .... who can help us ???

I have dealt with this issue, if you go to tools | options | calender options | Time zone and just select another time zone(do not click ok) then change back to your original time zone, click ok through it and reboot the machine, it eliminates this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back