Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

osgoodr

Technical User
Aug 1, 2013
GB
When dialing specific numbers after a random amount of time, the below message appears on the mitel phone

2sbmoly.jpg

Any one seen this before?

first of is 6061 a valid extension: local or across network?
At first glance, looks like the system is expecting more digits to be dialed, not received, therefore timeout condition.

Sorry, I should have elaborated a bit more.

The call leg is established. the number dialed is a external conferencing system. once the call is established after a random amount of time between 1-5 minutes the call is dropped and the message is displayed on the handset. Least cost routing is involved. So this call is made from a 3300 switch in france for example. this is then routed over IP trunk to Holland and then routed out of the PRI (E1 ISDN 30) interface there.

So I've modified the ARS digits dialed to route out of the local TDM trunk and the same problem exists. The call leg is dropped after some time.

6061 is a valid extension and is part of the external ddi range. However I think this is irrelevant in this context as only the default CPN would be sent of the PRI in Holland not France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back