Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time setting on IP Office 500 with Embedded Voicemail card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnlcom

Technical User
Nov 25, 2007
GB
I know this is a silly question......

How do you change the time on a IP Office 500 with an embedded card and 4.2 firmware and 5621 handsets?

It used to be *9000 hold did it not?

Obviously no voicemail server hre and no Lan network in this case it's just a simple phon system install.

Not if they are directly out the front of the unit. :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

@amriddle01...am i being daft but you have lost me, you cant plug a 5621 directly into the front of an IP500

ACA - IP Office
ACS - IP Office

No, I am being daft, was thinking it was a 406...why I don't know :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

yes guys it is a seperate LAN network for voice with SIP trunks and I can add a redundant PC the custome has to the service now to resolve the manager program and time issue.

all should be ok, put the "redundant PC" on the voice network, install manager (no VM Lite) set the time server IP address as PC discussed and reboot the IP500 on saving. all should be ok.

(if you are going to use it as the TFTP server and set the IP address the same as you did in the time server section at the same time.)

leave manager open on the redundant PC is you ar using it as tftp server

ACA - IP Office
ACS - IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back