Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TIME PROFILE NOT WORKING WITH EMBEDED VOICEMAIL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2005
JM
Hi Folks
I am setting up an auto attendant with embeded voicemail, however the correct auto attendant does not answer based on the time profile that is set.
Any ideas how I can resolve this issue.

Thanks

remember that the time profile searches from the bottom up to find a match. How do you have it programmed?

Also, make sure the ip office has the correct time.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Also make sure that time profiles works different for a group than for an incoming call route :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

time profile is set the best if you create the default as night auto attendant and then create a time profile with 1 entry to schedule when it should go to the day time target.
If you create it the other way then you need to input a lot of entries and that is not nice to program and has hiccups.

This is what I usually do

ICRschedules.jpg

and the schedule looks like this

timeprofilebusinesshrs.jpg

has so far never failed me

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

Folks

Thanks for your help. I got it to work once I realise that it reads the time profile from the bottom to top.

thanks crumthwacket, I sure can use them as I am only a few hundred from the lead LOL

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back