Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time on sets? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMcMurphy

Vendor
Aug 15, 2007
US
I have an Opt 81, Rls 3.0. Various sets (mostly 2616, but some 3900 sets too) have the wrong time, ranging from 1 hr to 4 hours off. The system time is correct. How is this possible?

Sometimes turning the lamp audit on will clear that up.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

I added 44, still having the same issue. I don't see anything on Nortel's site about a patch. Anyone else have any ideas?

you have to turn on lamp audit in ld 77.. you do need a pwd for that load.. and it's not one i can post.. but your vendor has it...

that was a known problem in rls 3, it was the 1st rls that lamp audit was off by default

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks John and Triton! What an irritating thing that the default is set to turn off Lamp Audit. Any reason why this was done?

The reason is that there are no default LD's programmed in DROL or BKGR, so the Default is OFF.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back