Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

time on Audix Intuity 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3si

MIS
May 9, 2002
Does anyone know where Audix get it's time? Is it from the pbx or is it independent? The problem is I use ASA to keep the pbx time in sync with naval observatory time and it works fine but I just received a call about an agent who received a voicemail message dated 10 minutes in the future.

thanks
G3si Guy

Intuity Audix systems are terrible at keeping time.
You need to login to reset it.

Any chance you could get the power ball numbers?? Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

I think you need to purchase that feature....

so....

time is independent of pbx on the Intuity? Basically,
it is it's own timekeeper? G3si Guy

Go through the main menu and find unix date and time creen you can change it there. If my meory serves me correctly main menu, unix management, and unix date and time.
Good Luck

Found it. I looked at every screen but Unix Management!
So in 2 years it drifted off about 10 minutes. Not too bad I guess but at least I know how to check it now.

Thanks all G3si Guy

If it only drifted 10 minutes in 2 years you are darn lucky.

I have also had experiences where I have to reboot the AUDIX for the time change to take place. So check the time after changing it and if it has not taken affect try rebooting(out of hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back