Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

time of day restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebacon

Vendor
Jan 10, 2005
US
I have a customer with an option 11 running succesion 4.0. They are wanting to dial long distance and international during the day with no auth. codes, but have the switch locked down from 5:00PM until 8:00AM unless you use an auth.code.Has anyone tackled this one yet?
thanks in advance!!

Sounds like you are asking the same question I asked regarding a Schedule Access Restriction Group. So far no one has written a reply - good luck

hi guys, I'm too busy to really look at this but here is something I found from someone else's website. May get you on track.

Change An NCOS After Hours
Here's an excerpt from the LD86 ESN data block that has NCOS 3 & 4 change to
NCOS 2 after 4:30PM and all day on weekends

<snip>

AC1 9
AC2
DLTN YES
ERWT YES
ERDT 0
TODS 0 06 00 16 29
7 00 00 05 59
7 16 30 23 59
RTCL YES
NCOS 0 - 0
NCOS 1 - 1
NCOS 2 - 2
NCOS 3 - 2
NCOS 4 - 2
NCOS 5 - 5

it's not to bad, for someone in a hurry [COLOR=black red] Nortellian [/color] pretty well answered it all in one step, i've used it before but not at this site, if you get stuck, post the err codes and we'll jump in

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks gentleman (yes, I use it loosely) Sounds easier than Scheduled access restriction. And then by using auth codes at night we can over ride the NCOSs'
Thanks very much
I'll try and implement and report back

Take care one thing. It's not possible to make a difference between Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun. I mean you will not be able to restrict calls all day during WE but allows it during business time slot.

If someone did it, please tell me how. It was asked by some customers but i didn't find how to do it....

That is from my site and it does do day of week - I used that for many years. The TODS written that was means M-F and S-S are seperate....odd as it seems

<snip>

AC1 9
AC2
DLTN YES
ERWT YES
ERDT 0
TODS 0 06 00 16 29
7 00 00 05 59
7 16 30 23 59
RTCL YES
NCOS 0 - 0
NCOS 1 - 1
NCOS 2 - 2
NCOS 3 - 2
NCOS 4 - 2
NCOS 5 - 5

[lightsaber]

Sorry, maybe i didn't explain clear enough...

I want to make a different routing during Sat-Sun than during the week. I have 3 operators and 1 of them is cheaper during Sat-Sun. From Mon-Fri routing is: ENTRY 0 Opérator 1 - ENTRY 1 Opérator 2 - ENTRY 2 Opérator 3.

Sat and Sun i want : Op1 - Op3 - Op2

Do you know hoe to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back