Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time Calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiwire

Technical User
Mar 27, 2006
US
The time on the phones is about 3 minutes slow when will the system recalibrate? It's an 8710 system and I think it does it automaticly but I'm not sure when. When I try set time the time fields are low lighted so I can't do it manually like I used to before the upgrade to 8710.

You can manually set time with a login to your server from a web browser. You can also setup ntp time sync to an atomic clock.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

36 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 26 years and counting

Thanks for the help but for some reason I can't get in using the browser. I do get the first page with the warnings for unauthorized use but when I click continue the login page doesn't come up. Our vendor thought it was strange that I don't get the digital certificate pop up before it tries to go there. My computer is windows 7 I've tried changing security settings adding trusted sites, tried virtual XP, tried my old XP computer any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back