Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TIE Trunk using Patton4970 Gateway to M1 PSTN trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm1808

MIS
May 13, 2009
CA
HI all

I am setting up a tie line from a 3CX IP PBX system to connect to our Meridian 81C via a Patton4970 ISDN gateway. I have it all connected and trunks are up and working however I can't seem to dial out to the PSTN
Dialing from the Nortel to a local on the 3CX works. What I need to be able to do is dial out from the 3CX phone with an access code that points to the gateway TIE trunk and pass through a call to the PSTN
I have the trunks set up as TIE and inserting ESN code ( our code is 99) but the DCH messaging sees the number coming in but gives it a Cause#1 - Unassigned Number - and fails the call.
Anyone know what I might be missing ? TGAR and TARG do not match and NCOS is 6 - not blocking any outgoing

I saw another post from last year with subject header :DID Trunk to PSTN
Follwed his programming but still doesn't work - Only thing is I didn't add any CDP because I don't need to call the phones on the NOrtel system.. only want to use the trunks ..

Any ideas??

thanks

Mich

so if you were calling from the Nortel itslf you would dial 99xxxxxxx?

Yes.. 99..
I didn't see your post .. but I got it to work finally and I can now dial out successfully:).. Now I'm going to try sending calls from the Nortel to the Patton TIE to terminate on the IP PBX system...so I will program in the CDP for that just for testing ..
thanks
Mich

Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back