Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TIdHTTPRequestInfo undeclared ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

promanex

Programmer
Jan 3, 2005
GB
procedure TForm1.IdHTTPServer1CommandGet(AContext: TIdContext;
ARequestInfo: TIdHTTPRequestInfo; AResponseInfo: TIdHTTPResponseInfo);
begin

end;

Borland delphi2005 (in delphi VCL mode) says that TIdHTTPRequestInfo is an undeclared identifer

does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have IdHTTPServer in your uses clause?

Regards and HTH,
JGS

Yeah its in there. I have gone through the same steps in delphi7 and had no problems at all (if it helps my d2005 has indy 10 activated)

I don't have 2005. If you look through IdHTTPServer, are there any conditional compile directives that would stop TIdHTTPRequestInfo from being compiled?

I hate to sound so unprofessional, but did you check IdHTTPServer to see if it's even IN there...??? <sheepish grin>

Regards and HTH,
JGS

Also, open the .dcu file with ... say notepad ... and search for TidHTTPRequestInfo and see if it is in the file.

Regards and HTH,
JGS

hmm i had a look through and couldnt find it. i will just have to stick with delphi7 for this project :) thanks for the help

just make sure that the IdCustomHTTPServer unit is in your 'uses' list...

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

If IdCustomHTTPServer doesn't do it for you, use something like grep in the lib directory and search for the unit that has it...

grep -il tidhttprequestinfo *.dcu

Regards and HTH,
JGS

I have D2005 & indy 10 and IdCustomHTTPServer is the right unit

[afro]

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

W:

Didn't mean to imply you were wrong...just adding a next step in case you were working (like me) with a different release.... [peace]

JGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back