Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Thumbnail gallery 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

glw6160

Technical User
Mar 28, 2001
US
I am a dreamweaver4 newbie, and I would like to create a website to display my digital artwork. There's probably a simple answer to my question, but if ya don't ask, you'll never know! I would like to create a thumbnail gallery that will aloow the viewer to click on the thumb to view the full sized image. Ideally, I would like the thumb to link to a page that allows the viewer a choice of resolutions, but for now I just want to stick to basics and have it link to the full sized image, as mentioned before. I would be grateful for any advice on this. Thanks!

FYI

In windows if you press

Alt>Print Screen

it only copies the active window, saves abit of editing if you have a large screen with multi windows open

(sorry dont know the equivilant mac shortcut) The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Thanks Cheech. Less editing is always good and I will surely use this shortcut. AMc

Nice trick, Cheech!
star.gif
++ Good Luck! :)

Im full of it i mean them LOL The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back