Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

thread940-1809904 Hello All, Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashif40634

Systems Engineer
Jul 25, 2023
SA
Avaya Vantage K155
thread940-1809904
Hello All, Need urgent support,
I have IP office R11 server edition using J series and Vantage Series Phones. J series phones are working fine without issue. Vantage K155 phones is having big problem, phones cannot make any incoming or outgoing internal calls. I did the upgrade for the phones from K1xxBSupgrade file with K1xxB_SIP-R3_0_0_0_0138 and K1xxB_SIP-R3_0_0_0_0138_OTA tar files. Phones upgraded succesfully, and i am able to login to the phones but they cannot make or receive any calls at all. Anybody knows what is the issue in this.

ALWAYS leave the auto-generated one alone. Use a 46xxspecials.txt if you want to customize anything.

I did not know about that,
Can u kindly share k1xx and 46xxspecials.txt file, i am very very new to avaya systems and i could not find much information for this issue.

Also just can u guide me how to go about it? I will be really grateful

Also just to be clear, i did not modify anything in 46xx file which is generated in the server, i just copied that text and paste in notepad and put it into http server for vantage phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back