Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

thread940-1266408 I created An auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Mosaad

Technical User
Nov 6, 2023
EG
thread940-1266408 I created An auto attendant by voicemail pro client and it was good for some time but after some time when The incoming caller made a call he received A busy Line tone

You'll notice that the first reply in that thread is a request for some information about the actual scenario and system components involved. Perhaps you might do the same?

That thread was also resolved, so do we assume that the fix for that case hasn't worked for yours?

Essentially, tell us more.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

My solution is IPO Server edition And IPO control unit with expansion module 16 lines
What I want to do is to create an auto attendant
I create The ivr by voicemail pro client And route this Auto attendant to one number of 16 lines then I tried to Dial this number it works and I reach to auto attendant but after some time The Auto attendant stops and if I tried to Dial The number again it gives me line busy And the call dropped

So do you get busy tone on the lines coming in befor the AA answers.
Or
Do you get answered by the AA then it gives busy tone.
How many voicemail ports do you have.

Can you check SSA and see if the ports are busy when this happens.

If the lines are Analogue..then the voicemail ports can lockup and give back busytone because there are no ports available to Answer the call.

You will need the lines disconnect clear time changed on the system.
Reduce the time by 140 ms .
Normally analogue lines need 500 ms but I find I have to set them for 360 ms

snowman50 has it exactly. Analog lines not clearing when the remote end hangs up. You need to fix that, not a voicemail issue.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back