Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

This Page is Empty (WI0100) error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravester20

Programmer
May 7, 2008
GB
I am trying to call a report in Webintelligence using the open document command and I'm getting "This page is empty (WI0100). The URL I'm using is :

After entering the URL, I am prompted for the login details and then after a few seconds, the error message above appears.

I'm using Web Intelligence version 2.5 with Business Object 5.1.2. The report runs fine in Webintelligence and I've checked the document name and id in the OBJ_M_DOCUMENTS table so these are definitely correct. The repository is the name of the Domain the report was exported to so this should also be correct. I've checked the permissions on all the directories and these seem OK and I've set my security settings to low so that cookies can definitely be used. I've also increased the non-interactive heap size but to no avail.

I've been looking at possible fixes all morning but none has so far been successful.

Can anyone help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back