Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

This is weird. When building an 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMorris

Programmer
Jul 6, 2001
US
This is weird.

When building an app or exe using project manager I get "Not a Table" and the build stops.

The Help for the error says "Not a table (Error 15)
The file that Visual FoxPro is attempting to use as a table contains an improper header."

I've created a new project, thinking the old one was corrupt, but got the same error.

How can Project Build App generate "Not a table"?

Bob Morris

This problem happens when you include a file with the wrong extension by mistake in the project. eg: if you have a report called 'report1' and you include the report1.frt file and not report1.frx file in the project it would give this error. The same would happen if you include an sct file instead of a scx etc. Check the extensions of all files in your project, and remove the offending file. This once happened to me once before and I spent some time before I finally managed to find out the cause of the problem.

HTH

>This problem happens when you include a file with the wrong extension by mistake in the project.

That was it. Thanks! One of the PRGs called a REPORT FORM that wasn't there.

Bob Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back