Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

This be a slow forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to re-activate the brio forum, for whick i am very interested. We develope datawarehouses with brio so i am willing to share the few knowledge we have!

I am looking for a management support system for my company. Can anyone please tell me about Brio Tech based on your experience. TQ.

I have developed applications with brio and i find it ok (just ok) it is very limited for the developer (version 6.0). We use it for executive management (EIS). MAybe you would like to see other EIS products. It has good features like the simplicity of its server installation and the drill anywhere.

I have been recently tasked with using Brio to deliver reporting for my company, and welcome all of the traffic on here I can stand. :)

In particular, I am having trouble with using Brio to report on some Visual FoxPro-based data; Brio OnDemand Server is confusing paths between the database on one server and Brio on the other.

I want to configure Multiserver Architecture using Brio.
I have two servers. I have configured one as a server and one as a node. I am not able to synchronize the 2 servers.
What are the configuration parameters needed to configure multiserver architecture.

Anyone know if there is an API or an SDK for Brio's reporting product?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back