Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

There is a set who MWI is on even if there are no new messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaktabu123

Programmer
Apr 13, 2010
US
There is a set who has vm box. sometimes and no all time the light is on even though there are no new messages.

I have checked and found that this DN doesn't appear on any other Vm box.

Can someone please help?

press feature #65 to get rid of it. i can press feature 1 on my phone and your ext number and light your msg waiting. it looks just like vmail msg waiting

This is cs1000 system.How to use feature key here?

See if someone has MIK and MCK keys on there phone if your sure that the PDN or any other DN on that phone is not on a mailbox profile

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Have you checked to see if any other mailboxes appear on this mailbox?

I have checked the MWI DN for almost 120 mail boxes till now . There are more than 600 Vm boxes is there a way to check that at once?

Yes, choose "advanced search" instead of "quick search". Under search criteria choose MWI DN equals xxxx. Also as PERRYPJ stated, print that phone and verify there are no other DNs assigned to that phone that has a mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back