Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The total run time was insufficient for any meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDev

Programmer
Jul 9, 2003
US
I find this strange ...

My workflow didnt yield any output rows.
Session log says zero transformation errors.

***** RUN INFO FOR TGT LOAD ORDER GROUP [1], SRC PIPELINE [1] *****
MASTER> PETL_24023 Thread [READER_1_1_1] created for the read stage
of partition point [SQ_T_JOB_PARAMETERS1] has completed. The total
run time was insufficient for any meaningful statistics.
MASTER> PETL_24024 Thread [TRANSF_1_1_1_1] created for the
transformation stage of partition point [SQ_T_JOB_PARAMETERS1] has
completed. The total run time was insufficient for any meaningful
statistics.
MASTER> PETL_24021 ***** END RUN INFO *****

Help appreciated

try to put ther tracing level to Verbose data and than run the workflow, may be u can get more infor, or try to peep into event viewer there u might get some hints.

Rajesh

I am seeing this problem for the first time.
What ever i can think from this, I'm putting down.
1) First you check in the session log, whether this msg comes after LOADING STARTED or befor.If before, I think this problem has occured during initialization. There is an option like VERBOSE INITIALIZATION at session level. You can check for that option and run the session and see.
2) If it comes after LOADING STARTED, then some other problem is there. Restrict the SQ query for 3 to 4 rows and then run the session in VERBOSE DATA mode. See whether this problem occurs or not. If yes, what msg it gives. Basically, do some R&D with that and I'm sure you'll find the problem.

Please reply whatever happens. I really want to know the reason of the problem and the solution also.

Regards,
Ani.

N.B. I've told to restrict the SQ to 3 to 4 rows, because if you check for VERBOSE DATA for all the records, the log file may have a size in Giga. You'll not be able to open that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back