Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The terminal Server has ended the connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

appu123

Technical User
Dec 2, 2002
SG
Dear all,

when we use Remote Desktop Web Connection on a Windows XP Professional computer to connect to a Terminal Services server."The Terminal server has ended the connection" When this problem occurs, event ID 50 is recorded in the system event log:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: TermDD
Event ID: 50
Description:
The RDP protocol component "DATA ENCRYPTION" detected an error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client.

Please help what could be gone wrong? and what is the solution?.

Thanks and regards
Mugali

Thanks for Your response

In registry i can able to find only Certificate but X509 Certificate,X509 Certificate ID not finding.

Thanks and regards
Mugali

They may not be there. Delete the certificate value, restart and then reactivate your TS license server.

ive got a similar problem - i cant remember, do i need any agreement numbers/ cal codes to reactivate the server? i dont wanna deactivate it then find i dont have the right codes at hand! - someone let me know please

thanks
Mark

First, start a new thread.

Second, why do you need to reactivate your server? If you do, you will need all your license information. You should have your license info in a safe place anyway, for auditing purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back