Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The information displayed on the T7316 is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyygt

Programmer
Sep 8, 2005
US

I am in IPO V500 Release 9.0.4 with 2 (700501586) Norstar digital modules.

The problem I have is that when I receive a transferred call from an extension in this case the ext. 248 in screen appears "Externa(Extn248)"

Because the number of the trunk and then appears the extension?

Someone has this happened?

If I can help, I appreciate it

regards

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=1306c902-c942-456f-a0cf-34fe0ecfbcc2&file=CAM00250.jpg
That's right, when an incoming call has no caller ID facility goes "External"

The problem is that in a transfer that appears in the phone info in number of external trunk in this case and followed the number of the extension you are transferring the call, In previous versions does not appear so, but first extension you is calling and then when you transfer the call the number you call this external case.

It may be that no attention is paid to this behavior, I wonder if that's ace or I'm wrong.

regards

The problem is that in a transfer that appears in the phone info in number of external trunk in this case and followed the number of the extension you are transferring the call, In previous versions does not appear so, but first extension you is calling and then when you transfer the call the number you call this external case."

Can you state that again but much more clearly. If we have to guess what the problem really is then our answers are also pretty much just guesses.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

The problem I am having the T7208 and T7316E phones is that when I receive a transferred call from the reception is displayed in the Telephone "Externa(Ext201)".

External appears that if only Ext201 should appear

I have an IPO 9.0.4

any idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back