Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The DS1FD configuration - Caller ID issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumaki

Technical User
Aug 16, 2007
SG
I have done the bellow information in setting up the Nortel Periphonics IVR to Avaya PBX. However i need to pass Caller ID information from extension that i used to mapped the agent login ID passing to the Cisco PG Server. They cannot get any information from the PBX.

The DS1FD configuration
thread690-1503886

inerguard (IS/IT--Management) 1 Oct 08 7:30
I've used a setup like this to connect to an IVR.
You add the station type as DS1FD as you are doing, and allocate the port number from the DS1.
Exmaple : - Station number 1234 using port 02B0401
Now create a hunt grop (e.g. 90) and set AAS to Y. Also set the group as an ead-mia type with ACD,Vector,Queue,Skill all set to Y as well.
You now need to create an agent login id (eg. 2468)and change the AAS field to Y. Once you do this another field will appear called "Port Extension". In this field put the station number you just created, eg. 1234.
Now put the skill number on the login id you just created. e.g. 90 for the skill number (the hunt group you just created)
This means you have station 1234 with login id 2468 always logged in and always available in skill 90.
To access this group from a vector, use the
converse on skill 90 pri m passing none and none
You also need to set the Feature access code eg. *90 for "Converse Data Return Code"
Hope this helps.

Try this in the vector

Converse on skill 90 pri m passing ani and none

the above will pass ani to the IVR application, on the IVR side you need to catch these digits using a DTMF Block

I tried doing this but it still the same. The PG is not getting enough information about the caller ID coming from the DS1FD type.

Your ANI should be passed to your PG via your ASAI connection, which would either be from your AES server or MAPD.

This was already resolved.

The Cisco PG team rebooted their server and put the Main VDN to Pheripheral Monitor entry (Central Controler side-PG Side)

This is a good reference for the future people who will integrate Cisco ICM PG 7.2.6 with Avaya AES 4.2.1 and Avaya CM5.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back