Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehiser

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2001
US
What is the best site to have CGI questions answered? Being that nobody seems to be able to answer my question about JavaScript and CGI I posted on the 6th. I'm looking through books on this one and haven't hit an answer yet.

Thanks.

This site is the best, but you have to realize that the people on here are people who give their time to answer questions, so they are not paid employees, but only helpful people from the technical industry. It's not unusual to have a question unanswered. I have had many gone unanswered, and sure it is frustrating, but life goes on.

With that said, I would suggest as another resource for Perl/CGI questions. There isn't a forum there (that I am aware of), but it has millions (almost a hyperbole :)) to search through to find data.

Also, there are umptine JavaScript sites. Just do a simple search on Google and you will find thousands of sites that can help you with JavaScript.

Hope this helps.

-Vic vic cherubini
krs-one@cnunited.com
====
Knows: Perl, HTML, JavScript, C/C++, PHP, Flash
====

Thanks. I've actually stumbled across the answers to my questions. I know the deal with getting answers. This is a broad website, there are some really good specialty sites out there. I actually post more answers than I do questions. I'm a pretty busy person. Working a day job as a technical analyst, running my computer IT business in between, taking classes off and on, and still having a social life. :)

I appreciate it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back