Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

That time of year - Holiday tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polska1979

Technical User
Nov 26, 2008
GB
Ive got a couple of clients that aree being quite particular with their announcments and opening times over the festive period.

Basically, they are operating reduced opening hours, but during the closed period of these days they want a caller to hear a certain announcment (caller rings on wed and gets the please call back on thurs anno, caller rings on frid and gets the please call back on sat anno)

Whilst its easy to crack by having numerous holiday tables, this client is massive, lots of vectors, lots of different opening times. I am also limited to how many holiday tables i can use.

Has anyone ever come across this before, is there a way of solving it with vector variables or something similar?

Tough one, either way the CM will have to be programmed with the opening hours so the calls know where to route duting holiday hours. you could maybe use a mixture of holiday tables and service hours tables. My guess would be that you would have to program the hours regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back