Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TGAR / TARG Chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpermonkey

Technical User
Sep 28, 2003
US
Good morning!
About a year ago I found somewhere a chart showing various TARG vs. TGAR settings. The chart was colored with red or green squares indicating whether the route would be blocked or not.
I have searched around, but cannot locate it. I thought it was from gtrout.com, but I can't find it.

Can anyone remember where it's from?

Many thanks to all!

JumperMonkey

someone had to build that chart from the switch data base.. if tgar=yes in ld 86 prt esn..then you put as many numbers as you want against each route..targ 0 1 2 6 7...on the station side you put 1 number ...targ 4 ...as long as the targ of the station does not match any number in the route tgar you can dial out... over in 86 rlb.. if entry 0 points to frl 3, then route 4.. my ncos matches or is higher then the frl, lets me go..but if route 4 is targ 1 and my station is tgar 1..i try the next entry

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The chart I'm referring to is a training aid someone built.
I was just asking if anybody remembered where it came from or had even seen it.

Have a good weekend, all!!

JumperMonkey

it can't get any simpler than if they match the call won't go out.

GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, I HAVE ONE SEND TO PERRYPJ@AOL.COM

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

PERRYPJ

I would also like a copy tatefd@mail.bay.k12.fl.us

thanks

Carful

Web Master jumped me about asking for email addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back