Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TGAR listing in the Nortel Merdian switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzman919

IS-IT--Management
Dec 1, 2005
US
I have several Merdian switches that are pre cabled with cross connects from the MDF thru the IDF to the customer jack and the extension is assigned to the location. We use the TGAR 2 to disable a extension and TGAR 1 to enable in LD 10. We are trying to have the PBX print a list of the TGAR 1 extensions only or the active extensions in the PBX. We tried in load 81 and this did not do what we needed in the feature restriction. We also looked at loads 20-22 and this did not seem to do what we needed either. It apperar to do what we need, it must come from the TGAR, or another command that will show the same result. Thanks for any help on this, we are really stumped.

Fitzman919

Hi,
The only idea I have is to print all the sets in LD 20 and capture them in a text file. Then use an editor to "Find" the text "TGAR 1" and save them one by one (TN) in a list. It is not very nice but this is the only I know.

might grab a copy of a excel sort macro from pepedog.com, that sorts a tnb from the switch into the excel, one lnie per set.. since tgar is not a feature ld 81 is not going to help.. that is a very strang way to control sets.. an ncos is printable and so would cls fre2 which would do the same thing..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back