Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Textbox to Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikiH

Programmer
Sep 25, 2002
GB
Hi All

I've got a form with a textbox with unbound text. I want to create a small jpeg file of the text in the textbox. Text will vary in length.

Any ideas
Thanks
Mick

can you rephrase, I don't understand what you are asking? and why are you doing this?

Hi

Kinda sorted it, I set focus to the txtbox then copied text and then opened mspaint.

Thanks

ok, still don't know what you want, but here this is some code for handling the image control....

Just add an image control, and in the OnCurrent" event of the FORM place this...

Code:
Private Sub Form_Current()
Dim path As String

If Me.Filename <> "" Then

path = "C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Images\"

Me.Image1.Picture = path & Me.Filename

End If

End Sub

*** the Me.Filename is the name of a text box that holds the filename. As you change records if you have the field filled in with a valid filename the image will appear.

what happened to this post, I had a reply here and there were a couple of others...one comment from Aceman?

The Cookie Monster? [ponder]

Yeah, I noticed this one the other day, as well.

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back