Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text goes to next page

Status
Not open for further replies.

yajmere

Programmer
Jan 3, 2002
US
Hi,
I have multiple subreports in different sub-sectons, after 1 of the subreports report goes to next page and the main report information which i want to place below that subreportgets printed on next page leaving page after subreport blank when i view the page.
Can we somehow print that information which is going to next page on the same page.
Default "Keep Togather" property of all subreports is also checked.

yogesh

Are you checking the 'Keep Together' properties in both 'Format Section' AND 'Change Group' options?

Naith

Naith
I have not selected 'Change Group' options. In fact i do not know where this option is. In my report I have created different sub sections in Details Section and placed all subreports in different subsections. And only made sure that Keep togather is selected.

Are you checking the 'Keep Together' properties in both 'Format Section' AND 'Change Group' options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back