Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text Effects ? ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrroberts

Technical User
Jun 5, 2001
GB
Hi There,
Can anybody help me, I am trying to create two text effects one is like a "wave" the other is "spinning" the links below show the thing I mean...

Can anybody point me to a tutorial or if is simple to do tell me how to do it?

any help would be great.
Cheers !!!

Aaron !!!
aaron_r69@hotmail.com

I like that man! I guess that's the sort of thing that we are thinking about, also the other FX that are there look good. roda B-)

Learning is like rowing against the current. As soon as you stop, you start going backwards.

I just realised that in the reply I left above you don't stop the kerning at 0. Keep going to -10 or something. Obviously depends on the length of the word.

Yep...tutorials on things like that would be cool...I like the effect!

Thats exactly the kind of things we could use...=)

We need to do this, so people can be able to do stuff like this quickly and effectively...=)

It's cool that you gave a little help Wyrm...it's appreciated...=) When life gives you lemons...throw them back and get the oranges you ordered! :-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back